axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Nadir Amra <a...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: When will Axis-C 1.6 released?
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:01:28 GMT
I can try to look at failing test cases.  Which are failing?  I know that
I get failures when comparing data on the wire, but I think that is due to
namespace improvements, and the corresponding testcase results were not
updated.  Unless I am mistaken?  I can go ahead and update the data on the
wire results so comparisons do not fail.

Nadir K. Amra