axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Dimuthu Gamage <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject [axis2] wsdl2c codegen tool directory structure
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 13:11:33 GMT
Hi,
  Here is the directory structure inside the codegen source

<templates>

   +-------<c> --- (c templates )

   +-------<java>

   +-------<c-sharp>

 <util>-------this contain utility functions

<codegen>-+----classes for codgen engine
          |     (this would load the emitters
          |     and invoke emit according to
          |      command line options and configurations)

       <emitter> - libraries for emitters

       <writer>----writer libraries for
          |        ( each xsl template related to one writer )

     <extension> - validators and customizations
                   from current configuration

After this is installed, installed components would be in following
structure

$AXIS2C_HOME

    +-------<util> configuration file,
    |              error message collection

    +------<templates>

    +------<writer>   dll's for writers

    +------<emitter>  dll's for emitters

    +------<extensions>  dll's for extensions

    +------w2c executable

This is also taken from WSDL2Java source  directory structure.
I hope this is ok. Anyway if I should  change the structure, please give
your feedback.

Regards
Dimuthu