axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Dimuthu Gamage <dimut...@gmail.com>
Subject [axis2] current state of the WSDL2C codegen tool
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 12:57:49 GMT
Hi,
  This is just to update the progress of the WSDL2C codegen tool. I
completed almost all the utility functions required by the codegen
engine. Current source is uploaded to
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-198.

Now I m working on the most important part of the tool that is to the
complete the emitter. This is where the tool extract parameters from
WSDL and make the intermediate XML which would be passed with XSL
template to generate the final code. For that I should familiarize with
the WODEN/C API first. I think I can get help from tests and samples of
the Woden source.

Since I'm doing this as the Google summer of Code project, I m trying to
complete following features before the end of the  mid evaluation. (i.e.
5th may)
  -XML in/out model code generation
  -Simple extension to validate configurations
So as the first step I'm thinking of working on XML in XML out model
code generation only.

And very abstract diagram which describes the architecture of the tool
is attached here. It follows the same architecture of the Apache
Axis2Java WSDL2Java tool.

Regards
Dimuthu