axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Kaushalye Kapuruge <kausha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Rampart header file structure concerns
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 11:55:29 GMT
OK Samisa.

BTW I'm developing openssl wrappers for omxmlsec. The src structure is

src/omxmlsec/  -> for omxmlsec stuff
src/omxmlsec/openssl -> for openssl specific stuff.

Headers for openssl code will carry the prefix "openssl_" and will be
placed in the same rampart/include directory.

Will do necessary changes and submit with the next patch.

Thanks,
Kaushalye