axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <>
Subject [Axis2] make bindist issues
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 01:51:02 GMT
make bindist
1. the resulting file is axis2c-bin-0.92-linux.tar.gz, but this is in
tar format, not zipped
2. docs are missing in the bin extract
3. .la files are present in lib folder of extract. Can we drop them?
4.  xml_schema header files are missing in include
5.  woden header files are missing in include
6. .a files and .la files are present in services sub folders. Can we
get rid of them?
7. current log files that are present at the time of running 'make
bindist' are packed into the log folder. We should not copy these old
log files in to dist
8. an FSF INSTALL file is copied into the samples INSTALL file. This is
*very* wrong.
9. can we link the README, ChangeLog, INSTALL, NEWS and COPYING files in
the samples folder to those in the root dist folder?
10. running ./configure in samples folder fails with the error:
"config.status: error: cannot find input file: client/"

Please help fix these.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message