axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Damitha Kumarage <damith...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Message Receiver - Suggestions
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 06:28:15 GMT
Nabeel,
Ideally what we should have is
                _______php_recv
                |                                 _________raw_xml_msg_recv
                |                                 |
msg_recv|______default_recv _|________some other default recv
                |                                 |
                |                                 |________some other
default recv

                |______some other recv

Because then we can have skeleton creation methods in default_recv so
that they need
not be reimplemented in default message receivers. I think  your current
concern is that you
implement your php receiver based on message receiver, yet you don't
want those
svc skeleton create methods because you have your own php creation
methods to implement.
I think above design include your suggestions for message receiver.
I will implement this ASAP

thanks
Damitha