axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <>
Subject [Axis2] Double namespace validation mechanisms in sub build systems
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 01:11:00 GMT
For woden and xml_schema, I see that the include folder has a sub folder
with the respective name and then we have the include files in them with
the prefix axis2_woden and axis2_xml_schema.
This is validating namespaces twice.

1. We do not need the sub folder
2. we do not need the axis2_ part of the prefix (Yes I know we started
with these as part of axis2, but not any more)

So I propose we remove those

We also have axis2_om as our prefix for OM related stuff, shall we
change that to axiom (yes this affects header name, struct name and
method name prefixes as well as macro prefixes) But we better do it now,
without waiting till 1.0 release.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message