axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From samitha kuruppu <>
Subject [AXIS-C] TCPMon for Axis2/C
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 05:19:31 GMT
Hi All...
  I'm Samitha Kuruppu and i'm going to do a project that is TCP monitor for Axis2/c.Existing
Axis2Java TCP monitor has following main features,
                  -Capture the SOAP messages sent and received
                  -Slow connection simulation (By using this feature we can simulate the network
connection speed)
                  -Send a copy/pasted (manually edited) SOAP message to an endpoint
  My project is developing a TCP monitor in C witch has the same level of functionality but
with out GUI, I’ll develop it in command line interface, including slow connection simulation.
And I’m going to use Axis2java TCP monitoring architecture for my project.
  samitha kuruppu

Catch all the FIFA World Cup 2006 action on Yahoo! India Click here
View raw message