axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Kovgan, Peter" <peter.kov...@sap.com>
Subject RE: Axis C++ engine outside of Apache, is it possible?
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 11:43:16 GMT

Thanks a lot.
Peter.

________________________________

From: John Hawkins [mailto:HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: ב, מאי 08, 2006 12:03
To: Apache AXIS C Developers List
Subject: Re: Axis C++ engine outside of Apache, is it possible?

hi Peter,

There is an app called "SimpleAxisServer" which is, as the name suggests, a simple http listener.
you set it up as normal with the usual config files and it listens on a port of your choice
and calls the appropriate service. Be aware  - it's called "simple" for a reason we have improved
it recently but it's still not really production quality (in my opinion!).

http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/serveruser-guide.html is the best documentation I could find
for working with it.

regards,
John.

"Kovgan, Peter" <peter.kovgan@sap.com>

07/05/2006 15:25
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>

<axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc
Subject
Axis C++ engine outside of Apache, is it possible?

Hi!

I need help urgently!

There is a problem.

Imagine Axis C++ engine outside of Apache.

I need to run this engine locally(not as part of web container) to be able deserialize SOAP
message and invoke corresponding methods on target service.

How can I achieve this?

Suppose I have some black box, which receives SOAP message as parameter and as output produces
method calls to target service.

How can I implement this black box using Axis for C++?

Is it possible ?

Is it possible to deploy service on NON hosted axis?

Please, help!

Peter.