axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Code freeze - Replacing double pointer env param to a single pointer env param
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 16:18:58 GMT
I would like to announce that the code freeze is over.

I have successfully updated the double pointer to a const pointer for env.

All the samples are working fine. This means util, axiom and the core
modules are building and working successfully.

Unfortunately, despite the code freeze, there had been a commit on
xml_schema and hence that would be broken. Please fix that.
Woden stuff is also changed, but could not build and test as xml_schema
is broken.

Thanks,
Samisa...