axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Damitha Kumarage <damith...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2][Fwd: Modified Axis2C folder structure]
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 04:34:07 GMT
Sahan Gamage wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>If I get it correctly, according to the new structure, we won't have the
>"modules" directory any more. I personally don't like the idea of not
>having the "modules" directory.

Dont' worry. It's my mistake of not depicting the modules folder in the
diagram.

> Also where is the "addressing" module ?

The diagram did not include the folders that won't affect by the new
folder structure.
So adressing should be there as before

>Also I don't understand the reason for the wsdl module brought to top
>level ? Is wsdl module going to be a separate project ? I thought it is
>a part of axis2 core.

It is like axiom should be placed in c/modules/wsdl. It does not belong
to axis2 c engine core.

>I would rather go for something like this.
>
>c/
>|- modules/
>|    |- core/
>|    |    |- wsdl/ (if I am not mistaken)
>|    |    |- other core modules
>|    |- addressing/
>|    |- security/ (or rampart) - in the future
>|- util/
>|- axiom/
>|- xml-schema/
>|- woden/