axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Sahan Gamage <sa...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2][Fwd: Modified Axis2C folder structure]
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 17:50:10 GMT
Hi all,

If I get it correctly, according to the new structure, we won't have the
"modules" directory any more. I personally don't like the idea of not
having the "modules" directory. Also where is the "addressing" module ?
Also I don't understand the reason for the wsdl module brought to top
level ? Is wsdl module going to be a separate project ? I thought it is
a part of axis2 core.
I would rather go for something like this.

c/
|- modules/
|    |- core/
|    |    |- wsdl/ (if I am not mistaken)
|    |    |- other core modules
|    |- addressing/
|    |- security/ (or rampart) - in the future
|- util/
|- axiom/
|- xml-schema/
|- woden/