axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Damitha Kumarage <damith...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2][Fwd: Modified Axis2C folder structure]
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 11:40:29 GMT
Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:

>> Correct prefix...

OK, Then for the time being I'll have axiom and util  headers installed
into  c/include. Other wise we will have to
change all header files to include prefixed with project  name

> Also, I propose to keep the same prefix even if we now have different
> folder names. e.g. even tough om and soap headers are in axiom folder,
> the prefix would remain as axis2_om and axis2_soap.
>
> P.S. is there anyway we can shorten xml_schema?

I prefer to keep it xml_schema because this going to be a C version of
Xml Schema project. We did no architecture
changes to Xml Schema so keeping the name as it is a good thing

Thanks
Damitha