axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2][Fwd: Modified Axis2C folder structure]
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 10:18:36 GMT
Correct prefix...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Modified Axis2C folder structure
Date: 	Wed, 17 May 2006 16:40:27 +0600
From: 	Damitha Kumarage <damitha23@gmail.com>
To: 	axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org

Hi,
Since we are going to separate Axis2 C sub/dependant projects into
separate projects
and at the same time keep them under Axis2 C folder struture for some
time, I would like to propose the
following folder structure.

         |               |                  |
|                  |                  |
      util           axiom        xml-schema      woden         wsdl
     core

Note that axiom contains all parser, soa and om related stuff. util
contain all
platform stuff as well.

In make install the sub/dependant project includes go into into c/inclue
as following

                                                     include

   util                  om
woden                                      xml_schema

Other headers all go into c/include as before

All libs goes into c/lib.

Thanks
Damitha