axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Sahan Gamage <sa...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Use of AXIS2_CONFIGURATION_RESOURCE
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 09:25:28 GMT
Hi,

A grep on my svn copy gave me the following results :

include/platforms/unix/axis2_unix.h:#define AXIS2_CONFIGURATION_RESOURCE
"/usr/local/axis2/axis2.xml"
include/platforms/windows/axis2_windows.h:#define
AXIS2_CONFIGURATION_RESOURCE "" /* should be set */
modules/core/deployment/dep_engine.c:
AXIS2_STRDUP(AXIS2_CONFIGURATION_RESOURCE, env);
modules/core/deployment/dep_engine.c:        dep_engine_impl->conf_name
= AXIS2_STRDUP(AXIS2_CONFIGURATION_RESOURCE,
modules/core/deployment/dep_engine.c:        dep_engine_impl->conf_name
= AXIS2_STRDUP(AXIS2_CONFIGURATION_RESOURCE, env);

I exmined the dep_engine.c and it seems that the
AXIS2_CONFIGURATION_RESOURCE is used as the default location for the
axis2.xml.  Bad thing is we haven't set it in Windows (or have set a
path in Damitha's machine - which caused the JIRA)
I think we can remove it and stop assuming the location. (i.e If it is
not set we simply exit - no default locations)

- Sahan