axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Damitha Kumarage <damith...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Breaking up independent components and moving those to WS-Commons
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 10:46:47 GMT
Hi Samisa
Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:

> Damitha Kumarage wrote:
>
>> Hi Samisa,
>> AFAIK Commons projects are well fermented, well tested projects.
>> AXIOM/C, Util may be suitable to be moved there.
>

> Is it the case that we only can have completed project in commons? I
> am not sure on this. Even if that is the case, XML Schema and Woden
> are not to be held within Axis2/C, so at least they have to be moved
> to a scratch pad or a sandbox section in svn, for sure Axis2/C cannot
> have them.
>
> I am specially annoyed at the fact that there are packing problems due
> to long names of XML schema. This would not happen if it was a
> seperate project.  I really had a hard time packaging the release due
> to problems casued by XML schema, I would like them fixed now rather
> than wating till late.

Oh, I already created two separate build systems for xml_schema and
woden in the hope that they will be moved to a separate place in svn.
But it seems that i have forgotten to remove the references to them in
the main axis2 C build system.  That's why it has given problems to you.
I'll remove those references now.

thanks
damitha