axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2][Fwd: Uncompression library for archive based deployment model]
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 00:33:21 GMT
Fixed prefix in Subject;

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Uncompression library for archive based deployment model
Date: 	Tue, 09 May 2006 21:29:14 +0530
From: 	Sanjaya Ratnaweera <sanjaya@wso2.com>
To: 	axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org

Hi all,

I am implementiing an archive based deployment model for Axis2 C.  For
that we need an uncompression library.  I was considering zlib, but
according to the FAQ, it can't handle the ZIP format.

http://www.zlib.net/zlib_faq.html#faq11

Therefore, I am proposing to use minizip.

http://www.winimage.com/zLibDll/minizip.html

But minizip does not have an installable library.  We can include it
with the axis2 distribution as a library.  We won't change the minizip
souce and I think it should be distributed under the minizip license.
Minizip license is same as zlib, I am attaching it with this mail.

Any comments?

Thank you

    ~sanjaya