axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2][VOTE] Axis2C 0.91 Release Plan
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 10:21:14 GMT
Hi All,
    We have been able to add several features and do several
improvements over the past month after the 0.90 release.

    Here are some of the improvements we have done:

    1. Full Addressing 1.0 support
    2. Improved fault handling model
    3. SSL client transport
    4. MTOM implementation
    5. Implementation of easy to use service client and operation client
    APIs for client side programming
    6. REST support (POST case)
    7. Module version support
    8. Archive based deployment Model
    9. Service Groups
    10. Numerous bug fixes since last release

    We have samples in place for new client API and we will be doing the
documentation to match the new API next few days.
    This time I would like to volunteer as the release manager.
    I plan to package the release by this Friday (12th May) announce the
release over the weekend.

    Wiki: Wiki - http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2C/releases/0.91
    Here is my vote for 0.91 release: +1.

Thanks,