axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject [Fwd: Re: [Axis2] How do I add multiple elements to soap body?]
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 04:15:52 GMT
FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [Axis2] How do I add multiple elements to soap body?
Date: 	Mon, 8 May 2006 00:34:55 -0400
From: 	Anne Thomas Manes <atmanes@gmail.com>
To: 	axis-user@ws.apache.org

The SOAP 1.1 spec was unclear on what to do with multiple elements in
the SOAP Body. Therefore the powers that be (WS-I and the W3C SOAP 1.2
group) pow-wowed on the issue and pronounced that multiple elements are
not allowed.

If you want to send two "parameters" in a doc/literal message, wrap them
in a wrapper object. Note that doc/literal technically does not support
"parameters". You use doc/literal to send a document. If you wish to
send multiple documents, either wrap them in a wrapper element or send
them as attachments to the SOAP message.

Anne

On 5/7/06, *Deepal Jayasinghe* <deepal@opensource.lk