axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Nabeel <nab...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] How do I add multiple elements to soap body?
Date Sun, 07 May 2006 02:10:38 GMT
Hi Pete,
    With svc_client API you can send only one body part (making it WS-I
compliant). with op_client you can create the SOAP message to have more
than one child, but the engine (raw msg receiver to be precise)
processes only the first child of the body element.
    You might need to use doc/lit wrapped (and change WSDL) to have this
sent to the service provider.

-Nabeel