axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Organizing the error codes
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 23:24:06 GMT
As far as you keep all the error codes in between AXIS2_ERROR_NONE and
AXIS2_ERROR_LAST, there would be minimal side effects.

Also note that we need to open up some set of error codes to stub and
skeleton, so that user can let the engine know what went wrong in the
user code. Those should have some room in the hierarchy, even though we
are yet to define such errors codes.

View raw message