axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Edward Slattery" <edslatt...@googlemail.com>
Subject [axis2c] About windows building
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 11:49:17 GMT
I have taken a snapshot of axis2c last Friday, and spent some time getting
it to build on windows using DevStudio version 6 (which might be herecy, but
there you go).

I have it all compiling without warnings, but have not run any tests on it.
There were somewhere in the region of 290 changes to be made, mostly due to
the picky compiler not wanting to declare variables after a code statement
which exits a method, and newer functions which have not been exposed using
AXIS_DECLARE. These changes would be required by a command line build too I
guess.

I had to alter a few things like the http server which uses option parsing.

Now, I am not clear about the best way forward.

1) Do you folks want to have a devstudio project build at all?
2) If so, whats the cleanest way of me getting the changes to you ?

cheers,
Ed.