axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Pete Robbins" <robbin...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Implementing Service Client API
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:20:45 GMT
Hi, I'm currently working on the Tuscany project using Axis2C for webservice
support. I'm sure this change will affect me ;-)

I've been coding an Axis2C client in Tuscany and did struggle a bit trying
to guess what the "official" client interface is supposed to be. Is there
any documentation on what the client side api is? The samples are a starting
point but there is a fair bit of assumed knowledge required to follow them.

Cheers,

--
Pete