axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Pete Robbins" <>
Subject Re: [Axis2] help required building
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:58:40 GMT
Here is what I'm trying to do. Please tell me my mistakes ;-)

A) extract axis2c tree from svn
B) as per the instructions run ./configure

Problem 1: there is no configure script in the svn tree
Solution?: I used the script to create the automake files

Problem 2: This gets errors as there are problems in some of the<>files:
>> modules/ directory should not contain '/'
>> modules/core/ directory should not contain '/'
These are caused by SUBDIRS = platforms/unix ... which would appear to be
invalid on my system (RH linux)

The configure script generated is invalid.
I also get errors because the file has:

My system likes a space before the \

I have autoconf version 2.59, automake version 1.6.3

View raw message