axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <adrian.d...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: last wsdl2ws reorganization / AXISCPP-918
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 09:40:52 GMT
Hi,

Ah!  I was using the wrong view on Jira, so missed your patch first time
round.

I have now applied and tested the patch using our existing testcases
without any problems.
So it has now been committed and should be available in the next nightly
build.

I do agree that we will need to revisit this patch when we look at
providing more complete support for extension/restriction of data types,
including the addition of a specific testcase for this behaviour/function.

I will update AXISCPP-918 to reflect the inclusion of this patch, but I'm
currently having difficulty connecting to Jira.

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)