axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Same source file compiled multiple times in the build
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 13:43:18 GMT
Damitha, the problem is partially fixed but not completely.

Digging further into the problem, I found that almost all source files
are compiled twice.
1. Source file compiled with "-fPIC -DPIC" options and object placed in
.libs folder inside source folder
2. Source file compiled without "-fPIC -DPIC" options and object placed
in source folder

I do not think that this is necessary, we should have only one compiling
of a given source.

Thanks,
Samisa...