axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Sahan Gamage <sa...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Archive based deployment model
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 06:51:31 GMT
Hi,

I am +1 for this model.
There are few suggestions:
1. Can we do the same for the modules as well. (.mar instead of .aar)
2. The user should be able to put a flag(may be in axis2.xml) whether to
delete or not, the exploded directories at the exit.
3. The structure inside the zip file. Whether to zip the directory or
the files/directories inside it. My personal view is that we should zip
the contents of the service directory and not the directory itself. This
way the users doesn't have a chance of naming the service directtory and
the zip file in different names.

- Sahan