axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Guththila should be re organized[Fwd: svn commit: r393763 - /webservices/axis2/trunk/c/modules/xml/parser/guththila/impl/src/guththila_stack.c]
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 04:00:05 GMT
Dinesh Premalal wrote:

>Hi,
>

>>    We also have a well tested hash map and array list structures that
>>could be used by Guththila.
>>

>   This would make our life easier, because guththila_stack seems to lead lot
>of memory leaks. Since Axis2/c has hash map and array list Ill be able to use it to replace
>guththila_stack code. Hope that array list and hash map doesn't have any external
>dependencies.

No they are independent, except that they use the environemnt and the
associated classes. We also have a stack, Nandika wrote one.
I would suggest that you use them from Axis2/C util lib directly rather
than coping the source into Guththila, so that it helps with regression.
If we want, we can later seperate them, but I believe we can ship
Axis2/C util as a seperate lib, you could do the same for envioronemnt
and the related classes may be.

Samisa...