axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Damitha Kumarage <>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Wsdl Pull wrapper
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 09:11:56 GMT
Franz Fehringer wrote:

> Does this mean that the Axis2C code generator will be based on wsdlpull?
Axis2 C does not yet support code generation. I use wsdlpull to fill my WOM
model. This is used for dynamic invocation.
I use Wsdl Pull through a set of axis2c_wsdl4c interfaces. I wrote an C
wrapper to
Wsdl Pull based on those interfaces. So Wsdl Pull is not the only
option(But just now it is the only
option). Infact we plan to write Woden C implementation in the long run.

Axis2 C can build without Wsdl Pull dependancies if user does not
specifically configure it
at configure time(By default it is not enabled)

> Greetings
> Franz
> Damitha Kumarage schrieb:
>> Hi,
>> I have completed WOM. To pull Wsdl I'm using wsdlpull 1.10 for which
>> I have
>> written a C wrapper. Currently this C wrapper is not in the svn.
>> I'm planning to put this wrapper code into c/modules/wsdl/builder/wsdl4c
>> folder.
>> thanks
>> damitha

View raw message