axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Kapila Dissanayake" <>
Subject [Axis2] - problem with om_output when doing MTOM
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 09:51:50 GMT
Hi All,
    There is a little problem when doing MTOM.
    om_output writes directly to XML writer. But in case of MTOM, the binary
contet goes outside XML. Hence wite_optimize should be writing to the stream
directly rather than to the xml writer. However the current implementation
does not expose a stream, but only the XML writer.
   As a solution, I would like to suggest that we include a get_binary
method to om_output. Once the xml content is serialized, one could call get
binary to get the binary content and write to the stream.

View raw message