axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Preston <PREST...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: parser exception processing
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 16:56:54 GMT
Hi Nadir,
        I had to take out the fix that you put back in because Linux was
failing to run with the following error:-

Exception : DLOPEN FAILED in loading parser library Failed to load parser
within server engine:
                 Error Message='Success'                Error Code='0'
                 Load lib
error='/home/axistest/test_P/wscc-1.1.0-Linux/lib/libaxis_xmlparser.so:
undefined symbol: _ZTI22HTTPTransportException'

Regards,

Fred Preston.

Nadir Amra <amra@us.ibm.com>
01/03/2006 17:06
Please respond to "Apache AXIS C Developers List"