axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <adrian.d...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: AW: Proposal : Time to release Axis C++ 1.6beta
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 22:56:31 GMT
Franz,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to test out these areas and provide
feedback on bugs and areas for improvement.

I have gone through the issues you list below and added comments to most,
you will notice a number of them we consider to be new features as you,
unfortunately, have WSDLs using features we don't currently support.
(Incidentally, thank you for providing WSDLs for most of these, it will be
very useful for creating testcases when these features are implemented)

As we only have a limited number of committers and contributers, it is
unlikely most of these items will be fixed for a 1.6 release, for which we
have predominantly focused on resolving memory issues and broadening
support for some of the WSDL features we are seeing in more common use.

Of course, if you are able to work with the source code, we would be very
grateful of any contributions you could provide to improve Axis C++.

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)