axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Axis C++ Stubs
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:39:03 GMT
It sounds like the main wsdl that you are using does not define a service.
WSDL2Ws needs a service as a starting point - it's easy enough to create
one in your wsdl OR if you don't want to corrupt your wsdl - create a wsdl
with a service definition in it that references the original wsdl without
the service.

"Popuri, Monica" <monica.popuri@hp.com>
23/03/2006 14:08

John Hawkins/UK/IBM@IBMGB
cc

Subject
Re: Axis C++ Stubs

Hi,

I read the comparison you have mentioned in this link, I am facing
difficulties in converting  a set of wsdls to c++ code using wsld2ws .
Actually the main wsdl uses a xsd (my custom xsd and not standard xsd) ,
which is stored in same path. This wsdl also uses one more wsdl. When I
try to use this with wsdl I get "Service does not exist" error. Will you
be able to assist me with this. Can I use my own xsd like this with axis
c++ or not. If yes, what is right way.

Many thanks in advance,
Monica