axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Nadir Amra <a...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: monitor changes causing hang?
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 19:34:06 GMT
OK, I do not think that solves any problems you may have been encountering
so I may comment it out (if you think otherwise, we can always make it
dependent on platform.   I also think that for client sockets that
"socket.setKeepAlive(false);" should be "socket.setKeepAlive(true);". This
will ensure that the monitor will not hang if for example the server was
to be rebooted - i.e. errors on connections will be sent to client app as
soon as possible instead of waiting indefinately.

Let me know if doing this is a problem.

Nadir K. Amra