axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <adrian.d...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: installing Axis c++ on linux
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 08:42:11 GMT
Hi,

1) The most stable version is 1.6beta.
2) Regretably the documentation shipped with 1.5 had not been correctly
updated.  However, if you use 1.6beta you should find all the documentation
is correct (and the same documentation available on the website).  Of
course, if you should encounter any problems please let us know so we can
update accordingly.

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)