axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Gabriel Malik" <gabriel_ma...@hotmail.com>
Subject Runtime problem getting Calculator sample to work
Date Sat, 25 Mar 2006 17:51:32 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to get the sample CalculatorDoc to work.  Both C# client and C++
server code are generated from the CalculatorDoc.wsdl. (please see below for
details)  Both builds went successfully. However, when I run the client,
calling all the methods, namely add, sub, mul and div, they all return zero,
but using tcpMon I can see that the answers are correct in the SOAP
messages.  Did I miss any setup procedure?  This sounds like a
deserialization problem on the C# client side, do I need to do anything
special?

Server:
Axis C++ 1.5 (Final)

Client: