axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Sahan Gamage <sa...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2][VOTE] Axis2C 0.90 Release Plan
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 10:19:26 GMT
Hi Franz,

We have removed that item since the standard libcurl API inverts the
control (it takes the control from Axis2 engine to itself until the data
arrives from the server). At the moment we do have a minimal stable http
client implenetation.
The addition of the libcurl would require some surgery on the code and
may make the code in the svn unstable.

Thanks
- Sahan