axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Sahan Gamage <sa...@wso2.com>
Subject [Axis2][VOTE] Axis2C 0.90 Release Plan
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 10:05:28 GMT
Hi All,

There has been a lot of changes since the last Milestone (M0.5) release
of Axis2C, on 10th of March 2006.

Following features can be considered as main improvements:

1. Minimal memory leaks
2. Apache2 module working in Windows
3. More samples and tests
4. WSDL Object Model built based on the proposed WSDL Component model.
5. Dynamic Invocation
6. Numerous bug fixes since last release

By now we have implemented all the basic features of a SOAP engine and
the implementation is quite stable. So here goes the proposal  for 0.90
release.

If you can manage, please try the distribution and let us know if there
are any troubles. If all goes well I would like to announce the 0.90
relase Friday after final verificaton.

Wiki - http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2C/releases/0.9

Here's my +1 for 0.90 release

Thanks