axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Nabeel <nab...@wso2.com>
Subject [Axis2] patch - to prevent segfault when PHP extension is running
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 02:57:25 GMT
A patch is attached to prevent segfault inside
dir_handler.c:axis2_dir_handler_list_services_or_modules_in_dir (this
happens when PHP extension calls this fn to create service client)
Pls review and apply.

As Samisa pointed this crash may be due to how PHP handles malloc/free
(the above fn calls system scandir fn which does its own malloc/free)

As a solution to this, we may need to use our own version of scandir for
Linux as well (there's a scandir written for windows)

-Nabeel