axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] [Fwd: Axis2C deployment and clients]
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 01:23:15 GMT
Eran Chinthaka wrote:

> Forwarding to the correct mailing list.
>
> Benjamin, please use axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org for your questions with
> Axis2C.

Ben,
    Axis2C is still in early stages. Hence we are yet to document a user
guide.
    However, you could look into the samples that came with Axis2C M0.3
milestone release.
    There are two samples, echo and math, and they show how you can use
OM to prepare request, process it and prepare the response.
Thaks,
Samisa...