axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: SIGABRT at checkMessage with Client
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:39:30 GMT
It might be that you're not getting the response that the code is
expecting. Can you look at the response coming back from the server and
see that it's got a "divResponse" field.

"Catherine Chando" <agbaw@nortel.com>
11/01/2006 16:16
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

Apache AXIS C Developers List <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
SIGABRT at checkMessage with Client

I have been able to test some of the clients that came in precompiled with
the axis binary image that I am using.
When I try to use one of the wsdl files rpcfault.wsdl to generate stubs,
compile and test it,
it keeps failing with a SIGABRT, Aborted at this location below on the
client.

if(AXIS_SUCCESS == m_pCall->checkMessage("divResponse",
"http://soapinterop.org/wsdl"))

I have checked my environment variables and they are okay. Can anyone
help.
The wsdl file for the rpcfault that came in with the binary image is
below.

<definitions xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
xmlns:tns="http://soapinterop.org/wsdl"
xmlns:ns2="http://soapinterop.org/types"
targetNamespace="http://soapinterop.org/wsdl">
<!-- Copyright 2003-2004 The Apache Software
Foundation.                      -->
<!--
-->
<!-- Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
"License");          -->
<!-- you may not use this file except in compliance with the
License.         -->
<!-- You may obtain a copy of the License
at                                  -->
<!--
-->
<!--
http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0                        -->
<!--
-->
<!-- Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
software      -->
<!-- distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS"
BASIS,        -->
<!-- WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or
implied. -->
<!-- See the License for the specific language governing permissions
and      -->
<!-- limitations under the
License.                                           -->

        <types>
xmlns:tns="http://soapinterop.org/types"
xmlns:soap-enc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
targetNamespace="http://soapinterop.org/types">
                        <import
namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>
                        <complexType name="DivByZeroStruct">
                                <sequence>
                                        <element name="varString"
type="xsd:string"/>
                                        <element name="varInt"
type="xsd:int"/>
                                        <element name="varFloat"
type="xsd:float"/>
                                 </complexType>
                </schema>
        </types>
        <message name="DivByZeroFault">
                <part name="faultstruct1" type="ns2:DivByZeroStruct"/>
        </message>
        <message name="divRequest">
                <part name="int0" type="xsd:int"/>
                <part name="int1" type="xsd:int"/>
        </message>
        <message name="divResponse">
                <part name="addReturn" type="xsd:int"/>
        </message>
        <portType name="MathOps">
                <operation name="div" parameterOrder ="int0 int1">
                        <input message="tns:divRequest"/>
                        <output message="tns:divResponse"/>
                        <fault name="DivByZero"
message="tns:DivByZeroFault"/>
                 </operation>
        </portType>
        <binding name="MathOpsBinding" type="tns:MathOps">
                <soap:binding style="rpc"
                <operation name="div">
                          <soap:operation soapAction="MathOps#div"/>
                <input name="divRequest">
                    <soap:body

                        namespace="http://localhost:9090/axis/MathOps"

                       </sequence>
 use="encoded"/>
                </input>
                <output name="divResponse">
                    <soap:body
                        namespace="http://localhost:9090/axis/MathOps"
                        use="encoded"/>
                </output>
                        <fault name="DivByZero">
                                <soap:fault name="DivByZero"
use="encoded" encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
namespace="http://soapinterop.org/wsdl"/>
                        </fault>
                        </operation>
                </binding>
        <service name="MathOps">
                <port name="MathOps" binding="tns:MathOpsBinding">
                        <soap:address
location="http://localhost:9090/axis/MathOps"/>
                </port>
        </service>