axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Using generated CPP files in visual studio 2003
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 10:34:55 GMT
do you mean cvs or svn? The latest code is in svn ->
http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/developers-guide.html#checkingOut

Henrik Grankvist <henrik.grankvist@gmail.com>
03/01/2006 10:31
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Using generated CPP files in visual studio 2003

Hello!

I'm having serious trouble using my ws client that is generated with
the wsdl2ws tool. There are no problems compiling and linking however
when running the program it just crashes giving me the following
exception:

Unhandled exception at 0x7c901230 in axis-c.exe: User breakpoint.

Then i thought I'd build the axisclient dll from the axis-c source.
However this doesn't work either the linker says that it can't find
the AxisException.obj file. When looking att the source, the source
file for this isn't anywhere to be found. Not even when I fetched the
whole project from cvs this file can be found.

Could someone here maybe help me? It's frustrating because I need to
get this to work soon.

kind regards
Henrik