axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Damitha Kumarage <damith...@gmail.com>
Subject [AXIS2]help needed on gnu build system
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 08:14:42 GMT
Hi all,
I need some help on gnu build utilities to do the following tasks with
axis2c project

1) make it work for all platforms
2) when make dist is issuded create a folder structure as it is in svn
folder structure. Currently when I do make dist
    the created folder structure does not have many required folders
like docs,  test, deploy etc
    ex: bin  include  lib  modules  services xdocs bindings test modules
deploy ides conftools

3)when make install is issued on source distribution it should install
the same folder structure except
   the modules folder. In addition it should create two folders called
services and modules to keep installed
   services and modules respectively.
  ex: axis2.xml  bin  include  lib  modules  services xdocs bindings test

4)when make install is done on a test service(eg: test/server/echo) then
that service library should be installed
   in a folder creates as install_prefix/services/echo. For example if I
give
   configure --prefix=$AXIS2C_HOME/deploy
   make install
   then service library should be installed at
$AXIS2C_HOME/deploy/services/echo. In echo folder we need
   to have the services.xml copied as well

thanks
damitha