axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Henrik Grankvist <henrik.grankv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using generated CPP files in visual studio 2003
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 12:21:15 GMT
I checked out the code from svn now and tried to compile the distribution
solution in vs 7.0 .... It does not work, first it complaints that
libexpat.lib cannot be found. When removing this from the properties of the
project and adding xercesc instead the linker gives the follwing error:

AxisClient fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file '.\CDebug\apr_base64.obj'

I believe there is something wrong with the solutionfiles that makes them
impossible to run on VS 7.0, unfortunately I don't have  access to VS
6.0right now. Do you have any suggestions on how to get things
working?

I must point out that my main problem is that I cannot run the compiled code
for my generated clients,  it just crashes.

kind regards
Henrik