axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: pruning projects @ ws
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 16:31:37 GMT
Folks,

OOPS! forwarding again with correct bcc's.

These are my thoughts...what do you all think? We are spreading our
efforts too thin and we need to seriously think about down-sizing a
bit and focusing our efforts. Feel free to start a separate thread for
a specific project(s) that you are interested in keeping alive.

Addressing: Not much traffic/activity. Can we collapse this into Axis
1.X since it is specific to that version
EWS       : Not much traffic/activity. Archive it?
Mirae     : Not much traffic/activity. Archive it?
Muse      : Not much recent activity. Can we do one single project
with Muse/Pubscribe/WSRF
Pubscribe : Not much recent activity. Can we do one single project
with Muse/Pubscribe/WSRF
WSRF      : Not much recent activity. Can we do one single project
with Muse/Pubscribe/WSRF
Scout     : Donate to Geronimo?
SOAP      : Time to pull the plug? Archive it?
TSIK      : Not much traffic/activity. Think about stopping incubation?
WSIF      : Last legs? Time to pull the plug?

Of course, if any project (not just the ones listed above) wants to
become a separate TLP, that's another option as well.

Thanks,
dims