axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Henrik Nordberg" <henrik.nordb...@jitterbit.com>
Subject What teams are working on Axis cpp?
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 19:17:27 GMT
I'm not sure if this has been covered before, but what teams are developing
Axis cpp?
It seems that there is one team from opensource.lk and one team from IBM.
Are there others?

It seems the opensource.lk team is focused on AXISC2.

What are the backgrounds of the teams, i.e., why are you guys doing this?
(Which we are all, of course, glad for!)

I guess one reason I am asking is that we have now invested in Axis cpp, and
want to know what lies in the future in terms of bug fixes. We have a large
project (http://sf.net/projects/jitterbit) that uses Axis cpp and we want to
make sure there are people around to look at the bugs we report, and if not,
we'd like to help out.

Thanks
 - Henrik