axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: WSDL2Ws gives an exception in code generation for SimpleArray.wsdl
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 12:11:41 GMT
I think I can find out what he changed later today.

"Dushshantha Chandradasa" <dchandradasa@virtusa.com>
22/12/2005 10:03
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

"Apache AXIS C Developers List" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: WSDL2Ws gives an exception in code generation for SimpleArray.wsdl

Oopse, then we have to find the place to fix L

My understanding is that the tool doesn?t understand the definition of
?intItem?  in the following part of the wsdl.

<types>
targetNamespace="http://soapinterop.org/xsd">
                      <import namespace = "
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>