axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Franz Fehringer" <>
Subject AW: AW: AXISCPP-753 status (also relevant for Java Axis)?
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 14:32:40 GMT
Hello John,

With a little testing i got the following somehow strange result:
  a.. For the PruebasBug example attached to AXISCPP-753 source code
generation goes well for C++ and for C.
  b.. For my PegsTour.wsdl with C++ source code generation the AXISCPP-753
problem does not show up anymore.
  c.. For my PegsTour.wsdl with with C source code generation lots of
"ignoring anonymous type >t_BookingAgreementLine_SpecialSell" reappear?!
What is going on here?
Is perhaps C source code generation not as good supported as C++ source code
generation (or not actively mantained at all)?

  -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
  Von: John Hawkins []
  Gesendet: Donnerstag, 22. Dezember 2005 14:19
  Betreff: Re: AW: AXISCPP-753 status (also relevant for Java Axis)?

  OK, I've just fixed the AXIS-CPP 753 issue.
  You can take the source from svn or wait for binaries from the overnight

        "Franz Fehringer" <>
        20/12/2005 17:34 Please respond to

       To "Apache AXIS C User List" <>, John
Hawkins/UK/IBM@IBMGB, <>
              cc "Apache AXIS C Developers List" <>,
"Axis-User@Ws. Apache. Org" <>,
<>, <>
              Subject AW: AXISCPP-753 status (also relevant for Java Axis)?

  As a last try i did
  svn co axis
  and the problem still persists (both C/C++ and Java).