axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Re: PHP subproject
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 01:55:12 GMT
Hi Lee,
    We have put some initial effort to write a PHP module to provide a
binding for AXIOM (Axis [XML] Object Model).
    It works but there remains much work TODO. Our M0.2 milestone
release has the source. Get it from
http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis2c/M0.2/. We have a very small README.

    Nandika is the one who developed almost all the stuff related to the
PHP binding, so he would be able to help.

PS. PHP is Axis2 related. Hence please use the [Axis2] prefix in the
subject line.

Thanks,
Samisa...