axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From "Catherine Chando" <ag...@nortel.com>
Subject Re: Need Help on starting simple_axis_server
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 03:15:12 GMT
The conf file is in the dir /axiscpp_deploy/etc and the rest of the
files in the conf file are in the
right locations. The Xerces parser is in the /lib dir and it points to
libaxis_xerces.so.
Can the Axis C++ be deploy as a standalone, outside of Apache?

Catherine

Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:

> Catherine Chando wrote:
>
>> I am new to AXIS C++
>>
>> I downloaded the binary files axis-c-1.5.0-linux which is
>> axis-c-linux-current-bin.tar.gz
>> and xerces-c2_2_0-linux8.0gcc32.tar.gz.
>>
>> I followed the installation guide to install axis C++ as standard
>> alone, not running
>> in apache yet. when I try to run the simple_axis_server, I always get
>> a core dump.
>> I tried running it under gdb and I go the following error:
>>
>> (gdb) bt
>> #0  0x004f1cdf in raise () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
>> #1  0x004f34e5 in abort () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
>> #2  0x00e2a097 in __cxa_call_unexpected () from /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5
>> #3  0x00e2a0e4 in std::terminate () from /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5
>> #4  0x00e2a2bc in __cxa_rethrow () from /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5
>> #5  0x00c6534b in initialize_module () from
>> /home/agbaw/pki/axiscpp_deploy/lib/libaxis_server.so
>> #6  0x0804abd0 in main ()
>>
>> What could I be doing wrong?
>>
> It is hard to tell what is going wrong from this core dump.
> But do you have the axiscpp.conf in correct place? Also, are the files
> mentioned in the conf file in their respective places? Additionally
> you can also check if it can locate the Xerces parser libs.
>
> Thanks,
> Samisa...

We create the situations & then we give our power away by blaming the
other person for our frustration.  No person, no place & no thing has
any power over us for "WE" are the only thinkers in our mind.
    - Louise Hay "You Can Heal Your Life"